January 17th – read the chat
I realized that I needed to join a group to complete the
next few assignments. I copied several email addresses and sent email
requesting a group. Other people were also having difficulties navigating to a
website. I was able to find the correct website address.
January 20th-read the chat and listened to
recording
Week 2 assignment was clarified. I understand more of what
is needed for the group document and personal document. I received more email
addresses to contact potential group members. I learned of a Lamar study group
on facebook. When we conduct the survey,
we need to reflect on the building survey.
January 27th- attended some of the meeting, read
the chat, and listened to recording
Some people were talking about taking the ILD course. There
was discussion about the LCE exam. To access 2.0 webtools on Livebinders, you
just click on different binders. Part one of assignment is personal google doc
and part two is the team google doc.
No comments:
Post a Comment
jjjjj